Sunday, May 31, 2009

Scrapbooking Jessie's trip

A few months ago I challenged everyone to do at least 20 scrapbook pages a month. http://cherisseasonsoftheheart.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrapbooking-albums-challange.html Last month I surpassed my goal and did 55!!!

I was very proud of myself.

As this is the last day of the month I figured it was time to post my totals for this month.

This month I was hoping to do 20 again, and then I participated in the Cyber crop, and got 50 pages done!!! Yippee! (Don't get too excited yet, I have more)

Then Jessie came to town and she loves to scrapbook too, so I scrapped with her. And I got 16 pages done with her.

For a total of 66 pages this month!

Yippee!

Here is how my Jessie's Visit page will start . . . She made a page for me to start my book and I did one for her to start her book. I don't have a picture of the page I did for her, but here is the one she gave to me. It made me cry, it was so sweet and sentimental!

So here are some of the pages-

This is Jessie at the beau jo's when we went there for lunch when we were in Idaho Springs.

Alex and his "Tea party of Beer" I thought that was so cute! That's what he called it "a Tea party of beer!"

This layout has the wonderful clear ribbons for ACBailey . . . It's a simple layout, but I thought the picture told the whole story.

If I had asked Alex to stick his head in this sign he would have told me "NO" but since Jessie did, he happily did it!


At Red Rocks . . . the kids climbed around on the rocks, even though they were not supposed to!

Jessie and Grandpa, looking so cute!

Us at the zoo! I love this page, and the little plastic "The Zoo" tag was sent to me by Kathy M for the cyber crop (She also sent me all kinds of papers and a stamp of some wonderful words that I can't remember what they are, and I am too lazy right now to get up and go see what it says, and a few cute embellishments~ Thank you Kathy M) . . . I know I won a bingo but I don't know who won the whole cyber crop, I think it was probably me . . . I did a lot!!

I love this paper especially for the layout with the Elephant! I think it turned out really cute!


I guess that's all I have to post at the moment . . . But I want to remind everyone that the first of the month is coming so please please order your scrapbook supplies from me at http://cherisseasonsoftheheart.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrapbooking-albums-challange.html

or Happy shopping!!!

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh girlie!!!!! What absolutely amazing photos and totally drop dead gorgeous layouts!!! Looks like you all had the most fabulous visit!!!! HUGGLES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee!!!

    When we going to get together??? I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, These are beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete