Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family pictures

I'm feeling kind of "Schmultzy" so I am going to post some of my favorite family pictures from Jessie's visit!

When I first got to see Jessie at the airport . . . this is the picture Tim took of us! Here is something funny to Amuse myself with ~
I think I will title this photo "Avery and Alex think having their picture taken is fun!!!" (They hate to have their picture taken!)

The whole family!!! (The next posting in my blog has a bit more description on this photo)


Me and My kids! Love them all!



I love this next picture! So cute!


We needed to take some pictures of Jessie with her grandparents and ME! (There can never been enough photos of me and Jessie! I love her! She is adorable! But, I'm gushing again, so I will try to contain myself. )


Here is a photo of Me, Jessie and Grandpa. Jessie wants to send this picture to her Bio-mon, who she hasn't talked to in over 10 years. Jessie wrote her bio-mom a letter and is going to have Grandpa send it to her. (The letter was actually nicer than I thought it was going to be.) Have I ever mentioned that My sister and I are NOTHING alike? We we aren't.

Another cute picture of me and Jessie and Grandpa

Jessie, Me and Grandma . . . I love this picture.

Aren't they cute???

For some reason I really like this next picture of Grandma and Jessie . . . I think it's the angle of the camera . . . it just captured them so well!

More cute family pictures. Jessie and the boys with the elephant! I love this picture! Aunty, Alex, Me, Avery, and Jessie at the zoo in the Tropical Discovery.
Alex, Jessie and Avery . . . I love the way the cousins were together!


Happily Tim got to be with all of us for a little bit this visit. So Monday we took Jessie to the mountains and this is one of the only family pictures that we have with Tim in it. . . . I wish he could have been with us more, but then I'm never happy with how he has to leave . . . I wish he could always be here with us! That makes me really happy when he is here.
So here we are at Echo Lake on Mount Evans.


Old fashioned pictures at Heritage Square. I think The guys really look like they belonged in that time period . . . I can see both Tim and Alex fitting in so well!


Well I have to say, My family is super cute . . . sometimes in goobery ways, and sometimes in the sweetest of ways! But they are mine and I love each and every one of them with all my heart, and I'm glad they are a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment