Monday, May 4, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due

I went through the ACBailey Blog hop this weekend and learned tons! For every blog you visited you were supposed to leave a comment, I did that. There was the potential of winning a prize from each blog.

One of the increadibly tallented ladies did instuctions on how to work with the "pearl" liquids. I really liked this technique and popped over today to get a refresher on it. http://auntieemscreatables.blogspot.com/ And what did Ifind there??? That I won her prize!!! It's a Glue Glider pro! I already have one, and totally it.

I didn't have time to participate in the challenge, but I did get the opportunity to make some "Journaling tags".
Up until reading this blog

I hadn't thought to have a bunch of tags done up and just waiting . . . So yesterday I made some.

Here are mine~
I printed the lines off on my computer . . . really simple, if you need help with that just message me and I will walk you through it.
all of my tags were made from my scrap box . . . I didn't put anything new on them except for a few of the flower stickers. Which were just too cute to resist.
You can make them as simple or as fancy as you would like.



I really like this oriental one . . .I was in San Fran a couple years ago, and this will be perfect when I finally get around to doing my China town layout.


I think this following one is super cute! Lots of color! I color.



This following one is super simple . . . but I really like it . . . something about it speaks to me.


The following one is a little fancier, and a bit bigger . . . I think it would be great on a lay out with just one photo!


Those are some of the tags I made . . . I sat on the floor and watched tv in my family room and made these . . . Very simple and fast to do!
Give it a try! I think you will enjoy making them, and it's a quick project with a lot of satisfaction!


As always you can find so many great products and wonderful layouts and projects on the ACBailey website. Be sure to stop by and check it out. Click on my blinkie (Following) and it will take you directly to my web catalogue!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I can't wait to get my tags with my order. I'm anxious to see what AC Bailey has to offer too. I ordered their catalog. It's easier to sit and look at it than on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb I would have mailed you a catalog . . . I think you will really enjoy the things ACBailey has to offer . . . lots of great things and if you sign in for the "Forum" they post a lot of great projects and things like that My heart still belongs to SBA though! :)! I will put one of my tags that I made in your goodie bag, so you can have a special "Cheri" one. I hope you will be able to use it and have fun with it. Did you have a favorite out of the ones I made? Some of the bigger ones won't fit in the bag, so if you can choose a smaller one I'll happily give you one!

    ReplyDelete