Friday, May 15, 2009

Ok so here some are!!!

This is the Altered clip board I did! It's with the wonderful/beautiful ACBailey papers! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 (here is my link, just in case you are interested in buying some Wonderful/beautiful papers)
This Layout was for a Navy Blue Challenge, I don't really like Navy Blue, or any kind of blue, (Well except for Tim's Pretty Blue eyes ) Also In this layout I used double sided papers, and used the side that I didn't really think I would like. (The pretty greens and blues papers are from ACBailey, here is the link again, just in case you are feeling SO inspired that you are compelled to buy something. http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225)

Not the greatest photos, but I think the colors turned out pretty good considering what the pictures look like.
One of Two, Same layout, different kids book. This one is for Tony's book. The challenge, to have round corners and round things. I also used 3 different kinds of ribbon on this (Another challenge.)


Layout 2 of 2, same layout, different kids book. This will go in Avery's book.

Again, more ACBailey papers http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 . . . Aren't the colors wonderful ??? Don't I look like a total geek?!?!? I love the paisley cut out ribbon stuff . . . I don't think I know what its really called, but it's cool and I love using it! Also from ACB.

This is one of those "my Children are so strange" layouts. The is the SnowWoman! I love the title "If you can't be good, you might as well be good at being bad" I created the snowflakes and Sprayed them with the shimmer spray . . . and then kind of went a little crazy with the glitter, and what not. I don't know if I like it so much . . . but I guess it works. And it just proves my point that you can't create a masterpiece every time you sit down to scrap . . . sometimes what you see in your head is not what comes out on the paper.

I love this next layout, It's of me and my best friend Jaqui, we had spent 7 years not talking, but recently came back in to each others lives . . . and it has been a wonderful reunion. This wonderful paper is another of the ACB papers,
http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 It's from the May Kit . . . I added all the bling to it, and then cut out pieces and parts so that the photo could fit into the paper. I really like how it turned out.

I don't know what was running through my mind on this next one, but it was kind of fun. I raided Tony's Poker set and stole his cards and some of his chips. I did have bigger pictures of the kids playing cards, but decided I really liked these little ones. Also an ACB paper.

Another of the challenges, to use a piece of note book paper in a layout, So I added the note book paper to one of the wonderful ACB papershttp://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225, and did a bunch of doodling, just like I would have if I was in school. Ooops, Don't tell my kids that I didn't pay attention in school and spent my time doodling on my papers.

Second of the same . . .

This is when Alex was a ring bearer in his cousin Melissa's wedding. He was so cute! I just wish the pictures were better . . . but what can I say it was 1992, and the pictures all kind of stunk . . . So it is, what it is. My boy looks so cute though!

And I think this is my favorite lay out of the day. This is Former hubby #1 and me, right before we decided to get divorced. I had a layout sketch that I used (Well, kind of~ I don't follow instructions so well, So I used it as a guideline and then kind of did my own thing.) This layout has hidden journaling. Which is kind of fun! I'm liking that I didn't have to put the journaling out on the front of the layout, I think it turned out too pretty to have it out there.


Well, that's it for me right now . . . I will do more tomorrow. I'm thinking I might pre-plan some pages tonight, so that tomorrow I can really crank them out.

7 comments:

  1. OMG-girl these are great!! Are you pooped!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I AM pooped!!! And I still have 2 more days of the cyber crop to do! My goal over the last couple months is to do 20 layouts a month . . . last month I did 55!!! So far this month I have 15. I'm sure I will surpass my goal this month too! Hopefully someday I will be all caught up on pictures and won't feel the need to do marathon scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job on all your layouts. I have all my stuff ready to go to get to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of you and Rafe the best...maybe the picture of you and Jacqui could be a little bigger...and the geek one that is a good one too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You have been busy!! :) Very cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you~! I should have more to post later tonight! If I ever get done with all the whoo-ha of life and get to scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I can't even imagine doing 55 layouts in a month!!! Wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete