Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm feeling kind of nostalgic this morning~

I guess for me that's kind of always a state of mind . . . I miss my kids being little . . . I miss them being even a little younger . . . Being a mother was the single greatest experience of my life . . .

I guess what's neat is that my boys have brought so much joy and chaos to my life!

So here is a little walk down memory lane~ Don't tell the boys I posted these pictures!


It started when they were very young! Aunt Jaqui was coming over so they "dressed up special" so she could take pictures of them. Notice the Winnie the Pooh in Tony's front chest pocket.

And from there it just got stranger and stranger~


I wasn't going to post any of my "Extras" because that's when things REALLY get strange . . . but I had to put this one up of Brooke and my mom . . . they were going to wear these wigs and wait on customers in the store!
Tony made this "My little pony" poster for Tim . . . Since Tim has a mustang . . . they are constantly going back and forth over who's car is better, who's car is faster. Silly Boys!


They made this "Snow Woman" in the back of Alex's truck and drove around with her till she melted.
Another of my favorite pictures. "Bikini Tops and Chest hair!" For some reason Alex is wearing Nikki's bikini top and Nikki is wearing Alex's shirt. I think this is one of those moments of "Don't ask, don't tell"

This is one of my favorite pictures of them. Notice all 3 of them wearing Smilie face boxers, but not one of them with a smile on his face!

Alex's birthday party, with Silly string . . . I had to actually go in the garage and get the rake and rake the floor before I could vacuum it!

Yo yo yo . . . I'm a gan'ster!!! Tony had his goggles on backward! And This is Alex's sweat suit!

As a parent we try to teach our kids nice thing, like holding hands and being kind to your friends! But my kids take it to a different level, they are holding hand but running electric current through the circle since the have my tens (I don't know if that is spelled right or not) unit on . . . and they put the pads on different people and the ground on someone else. And then run the current through the whole circle! Crazy stuff!

Avery and Cort, being silly before Freshman year homecoming. (Avery is actually taller than Cort) (Out of my 3 boys Avery is my least likely to be REALLY silly . . . so I love it when he does!)

Avery and his best friend Johnny in a store wearing Halloween costumes they found on a shelf! He sent me this on my cell phone!
Every once in a while I get a surprise when I upload pictures . . . this was one Alex took of himself on Christmas eve . . . I guess we were boring him.

Tony went to Jail . . . (I don't tell everyone that, it was stupid, he got a fireworks ticket and then did all the things he was supposed to, but it didn't get filed properly with the courts and they picked him up.) This picture was taken after I got him out of Jail. I asked him "How did you feel in Jail?" This is the face he made. Then he said "There are no Mama's in Jail!" As he sat in my lap!


My boys playing "beer" pong on the hot tub with their dad!

Come on boys lets have a family picture with your grandparents . . .

At Valentines day . . . Avery stood on the side of the road and waved at people while wearing a Gorilla costume!!!
There is never a moment where my boys won't act silly . . .
Tony winding his honors cords over his cap. This was right after Grandma asked him "Where did you steal those honors cords?" (He actually earned them~ I was very proud!)

Another surprise on my computer . . . Tony stuck his face on the scanner and ran it . . . He also scanned his butt!

I told Alex before Tony's graduation that we would be doing a family picture at the party so he cut his hair into a Mohawk . . . I can't wait to show those pictures to his kids!
Tony was working on his car and took out the transmission, and put his head there!
Alex's girlfriend (At the time) Elise put his hair up in a pony tail! Very Fetching!

I don't even want to know . . . this was another surprise on my computer!



Grandma's gonna get you! I told them if they were cute and just acted nice that we would be done soon. Alex took me seriously.
Tony thought he lost his mind!

My son in the Blue shirt in the middle of the photo at his Senior foot ball banquet with his TIE wrapped around his head! I asked him why he did it, he said, "What were they going to do, kick me off the team?" Good point!

My son the princess?????
Real men . . . errr . . . boys do wear pink (Tony is the one in the stripes)

Tony took the sofa cushions and put them in these clothes he bought at the Goodwill. Then he went to the mall.

I make a lot of cards for my store . . . When the boys came home they sat with me and made their own.

Avery staged this, he laid on the floor and worked on his computer, he came and told me to take the picture of him like this.

I have loved all the silly moments of being these boys mom!!! It has been so much fun! I love it! And them!!! They are the best thing I have ever done! I am so glad I have them they are my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all have loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of fun and chaos most of the time!!! But I wouldn't trade them for anything!

    ReplyDelete