Friday, May 1, 2009

FREE shipping today and the NSB day sale tomorrow here are your codes!

Linky linky!!! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?lick=225

(This post is going to be filled with great discount information!!! so pay attention!!! )


Today MAY 1 is FREE shipping if you spend $35 or more. Discount code is the word FREE, at the bottom of your order form on line you will see a place for codes, that is where you will put that "FREE" word! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 That's exciting to get free shipping!!!


But what I'm super excited about is what is happening tomorrow~ MAY 2!!! Did you know that tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY??? And in honor of that ACBailey is clearancing a ton of things out!!! Those products have already been discounted BUT if you buy from them MAY 2 all of the discounts will be discounted 35% off the already discounted prices!!!!! This sale only runs one day!!!! May 2! Shop early for the best selection because when it's gone it's gone and there will be no more of those products! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 I'm a bit of a freak and am going to get up at 12:01 and place my order so I have it done and get all the things I want!! I'm excited about that!!! The code for the additional discount is the NSD09


Plus I'm still waiting for my first 3 customers!!!! And for those first 3 I will be giving a goodie bag (a really cute goodie bag) But just for my first 3 . . . hurry hurry , you don't want to miss out on FREE Stuff do you?!?!?!? http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 Maybe I should post what the "goodie bag" looks like, I want what you get as your "gift" to be a surprise, but I can show you the cute bag . . .

See how cute it is??? I know you want one!!! and all you gotta do is buy some scrapbook supplies, and I know you want those too . . . see you will win win win if you buy buy buy!!!

Ok that's about it from me today!! I hope I wasn't too annoying with all the links to my shopping gallery! (But today and tomorrow are super exciting days to shop!!) Even if I was, I don't get that annoying all the time, it's only once in a while, so hopefully you can bear with me!
You can also click on my blinky and it will take you to my shopping gallery!



No comments:

Post a Comment