Friday, May 15, 2009

Cyber Crop

My website home away from home is SBA, and we are doing a cyber crop starting today! (just in case you don't know what a cyber crop is- it's where you scrapbook in your own space and there are different challenges and activites to do. And you win prizes!)

I was going to scrapbook any way because I'm doing a Scrapbook show on the 28th of this month and need to have some layouts done with my wonderful ACBailey supplies!!! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225 (There's my linky) So a lot of what I will be creating will be with the ACBailey wonderful papers!!! Gotta love those papers!!!

Can't wait to get some stuff done and post them for you to see.

So check back often . . . I will try to upload in batches so that you can see several things at once . . . Plus I'm suppose to be scrapbooking, not blogging . . . so gotta get some stuff done.

I'm off now. (Gotta run to work for a couple hours then I'm home to scrap)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, here I am blogging instead of working on stuff. I took a break to eat and now am getting ready to get back to organizing. I'm hoping if I'm semi-organized for tomorrow's crop I can get alot done. I'll check back to see what you post. I told DH that I am at an all weekend crop. He said now your doing your crop away for Saturday & Sunday? And I said, no online. He looked at me like I was crazy. LOL. This is my 1st online crop so he doesn't have any idea how it works. Well, I don't either but will learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now going to post the things I've done. Been scrapping since like 10 this morning, and now it's 6PM

    ReplyDelete