Friday, May 29, 2009

I will be so sad to see it end

I have beyond loved having my niece here with me!!!! She is so fabulous! I don't want her to leave. But since she isn't leaving till tomorrow, I am not going to focus on that , I'm going to focus on all the fun we have had!!!

Here are the old fashioned pictures I promised from the other day when we were at Heritage Square. We had so much fun doing these! And I think Alex and Tim look like they belonged in that time!



The old fashioned pictures were taken on Monday, so on Tuesday we went to the Zoo. Before Jessie came out to visit I asked her what she really wanted to do while she was here and she said "I want to go to the Zoo." So Tuesday we picked up Aunty and went. Jessie loved the Zoo, and I loved going! I have always loved the zoo!

Alex and Aunty looking at some crawly critter . . . The boys are so good with Aunty!

My beautiful Girlie with a Komodo Dragon (Happily behind glass!) There was this little boy and his mom, and she wanted him to stand where Jessie is, so she could take his picture, and he kept looking at the glass like ~ Can that thing really be stuck behind there? and then finally he said, "I can't mama." It was pretty cute!

The 5 of us in the Tropical Discovery! It was a good time . . . I just wish that Tony had been there, because since Jessie has been here we haven't really had any time with Tony at all! And that makes me really sad. Personally I think Brooke doesn't want him to spend time with Jessie because she is too cute . . . but when you really sit down and think about it . . . SHE IS HIS 1ST COUSIN . . . his VERY CUTE 1st cousin, and I think Brooke is Jealous.

Aunty, the Boys and Jessie . . . They are so cute and happy! I love happy people!

Alex, Jessie and Avery . . . I think she really likes standing with her VERY tall cousins!

So this next picture is NOT one of her cousins!

But that Baby Gorilla is totally adorable and needed to have his picture taken!!! I love gorillas!!

Here is Jessie "kissing" the gorilla statue! Too funny!

I think these pictures are super cute!!

This is me and Aunty sitting outside "Bird World" waiting for the kids. They don't let you bring drinks into Bird World so we waited outside with the drinks, which didn't hurt my feelings at all, since first of all Bird world is kind of stinky and Secondly my feet and my back were killing me, so it was good to sit for a little bit!

Lions, and Tigers and Bears oh my! And Elephants?!?!? My kids with the Elephant . . . Isn't this a great picture . . . (The elephant is really an elephant cut out~ but it looks so real!!!) I think this is my all time favorite picture from the Zoo! (The Denver Zoo is going to start construction within the next 2 years on a HUGE 200 acre enclosure for the elephants and they are going to bring in a bunch of new elephants and start participating in the breeding program so they can help save and protect these beautiful HUGE animals!)


After the Zoo we went to dinner and took a lot of pictures of each other! Here are Alex and I taking pictures of each other!


Jessie was thinking about the flash Blinding her!!!

A super cute picture of Jessie and Grandpa!!!

Either Alex or Avery took this one . . . (I hate to say this but Jessie looks so much like my sister Cindy (her mom) that I think it confuses Grandpa a little bit!)

This one is a little on the Blurry side, but still cute!

So I think today we are going to go to Casa Bonita and toodle around there. Its a restaurant (REALLY BAD FOOD) that is built like a little Mexican village. They have a waterfall in the middle of the eating area and Cliff divers (Speaking of Cliff Divers~ Tim!!! My Darling wonderful Tim used to be one of those cliff divers when he was in high School! Ooooh la la . . . my sexy honey! )
And other than that we are just going to finish up our scrapbooking and hang out . . . We want to get some more pictures done with Grandma, Grandpa, and Each of the boys with Jessie! I would also love to have a few more pictures of her and I! (She is so cute! But hey, I'm pretty cute too! ) So that's about it for us . . . It's been a fun fun fun week Jessie and I were working on our scrapbooks last night (Pictures of those layouts to come . . . next time) and she said that the week has gone by so fast that she doesn't want to go back to Iowa, that she has loved being out here so much! I'm glad, I have LOVED Having her here!!! She is so wonderful . . . But I do have something to look forward to . . . She and my other niece/daughter Rahni Rae are thinking of coming out in August! And I would SOOOOOOO love that! It would be one of the happiest things in my life to have both my girls here with me, and then we could scrapbook! (A mother Daughter event~ Boys, (I love my boys so much) but boys don't really like to scrap book . . . and I love having someone share my fun and joy with me in documenting our family!! Oh and don't forget you can buy scrapbook supplies from me~ http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225
Well I guess I had better get going, I have tons of stuff to do, I'm writing the dedication page for her Colorado vacation book! (She is writing one for mine! It's too much fun!) And I need to get that done today so she can put it in her book and take it with her! So I better get moving!
Hope you are all having as much fun as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment