Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day!


As a florist, most people don't ever think to send me flowers! . . . but last night I came home and had this wonderful flower bouquet from my wonderful niece Jessica! With a mothers day card! How wonderful! I have known I'm her "mama" for a while . . . but I never thought I would get flowers! How exciting!
Then this morning I got up and there was a present on my desk. A pink gift bag that was written on "merry Christmas. I'm lazy~ here you go!" I don't know which one of the boys gave this to me. I'll figure out that later. It had 4 little picture frames in it and 2 bolts of scrapbooking ribbon. How sweet!
we are going to do yard work today once it stops raining. Till then I think I will go snuggle with Tim on the sofa! And maybe watch a movie!
I hope all my friends who are mothers have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment