Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday's layouts

I'm really tired . . . I have worked really hard on scrapbooking all weekend! I did 46 single pages, and 4 double pages . . . for a total of 50 layouts this weekend. So far, for the month of May I have done 53 layouts! That's a lot! So here they are . . . I'm not going to give too much commentary on them, cuz I'm tired!

Here we go!

This is a layout (from a sketch I found looking through other scrapbooking sites) . . . I fell in love with the way it looks . . . This is my little Alex, when he rolled over to the side for the first time.




The papers that are on the big paper are from ACBailey, Peaches paper pack! How cut can they be!?!? Jaqui had never really been around a baby, and she had told me when I was pregnant that she didn't want to hold him till he was older, so when I came in to town with Alex, and Jaqui met me at the store, I walked in and handed her my baby and walked away! She was shocked, but did really well. I love the look on her face!



I love that Alex would lay in his bed and read! What a sweetie. the papers are from ACBailey . . . what great papers! I love them! They sure do help to make the pictures look so great!

I think this is a beautiful layout! I don't know why I like it so much . . . he was just a beautiful little boy and I love that I was able to create a layout that looked as sweet as he did!

I love this layout of Alex and Cassidy when we first got her . . . He was so excited to get his puppy! I popped out all the dots so that it would look like a Dalmatian . . . I think it turned out pretty good!

My mom and Alex riding the carousel at Cinderella city back in 1990

Tony wore the little dragon costume in 1991 . . .


All three of my boys wore this little dragon costume for their first real Halloween!

My Knight in Shining armor . . . I bought the metal looking stuff but made the under gear for him myself . . . He looked so good! and was so happy about being one of the good guys!

I did 2 of these, one for me and one for Alex's book. It isn't a great, overly exciting layout, but I was getting tired at this point and things were looking as good as I would have like them to. I still think its a good picture, I love that Alex would lay on me and use me as a jungle gym! It's good to be the mama!

hope you enjoyed all the layouts from this weekend, and the cyber crop . . . I really enjoyed working on them. I feel good getting them done! I'm starting to feel as though the mountain of photos I have are starting to diminish! I still have so many to do . . . so come and scrapbook with me, we can figure out together how to make the mountain of photos in to a mole hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment