Friday, January 30, 2009

Tim got home last night

I was expecting him about 8 and at 6:45 he snuck into the house, he was walking into the family room before me or the dogs even realized he was there!

I screamed "Oh my God!" and ran to him. The dogs all started barking and jumping! We were all thrilled to see him!

So we ate dinner, and just chilled. I think between working so hard in New Mexico and that long drive he was exhausted. Plus he has been sleeping on his friend Jim's pull out sofa bed in his Motor home . . . so Tim's back has been hurting.

He laid down in our bed and sighed with happiness!

I laid down beside HIM and sighed with HAPPINESS!

Today he has some errands to do, and I will go toodle around with him, probably most of the time wrapped around him like a CHERI~COAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment