Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Arabic???

I accidentily changed my blog language to Arabic today . . . and then couldn't figure out how to change it back . . . just so you know, the squiggly writing is nearly impossible to "READ" if you don't know what you are looking at.

I'm at the store and this computer is horribly slow, so I had to call Gennae to see if she could change it back for me.

She said she would do it . . . and a little while later I get a call from her and she was giggling, "How did you do that??" She managed to fix it for me! So now we can all read what I have to say again . . . thanks to Gennae! The goddess of the Blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was pure luck my dear! I am still shocked that I was able to fix it. It made for a good laugh though. If the people won't listen to English, by golly, try Arabic.

    ReplyDelete