Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scrapbooking today

I always feel as thought I've accomplished so much when I get a day to scrapbook . . .
So here are the layouts I created today.

This was Tony's first Halloween, he was still such a tiny baby that I don't really count it, but Alex wanted them to both be bunnies . . . so they were.


This is me and Jaqui, her dad did a photo session of us, before my wedding . . . this has always been one of my favorite pictures from the wedding.


I Accidentally double exposed the film, so there is this great picture of me and Jaqui, and then in the background there is a wedding picture from my first hubby's best friends wedding . . . I think it looks pretty cool, especially the stained glass light coming in on to me and Jaqui. this photo was taken on my wedding day before we started getting ready. I think I have some cool stickers to put on this lay out too . . . I didn't do it yet . . . so it looks a little on the plain side.



This is the only picture that was taken when I met my biological father's mother, my grand mother. I met her and my biological father for the first time when I was 28.
Tony when he was a baby . . . I made the Elephant embellishment myself, from my own design! I'm thinking he is pretty cute, and I'm really proud of him.

These photos were taken at Tony's 1st birthday . . . this lay out is for Alex's book so it's mostly of Alex and the things he is doing. (They were so stinkin' cute and sweet! I wish they didn't have to grow up, and they could have stayed little like this forever.)
Avery the handy man . . . I love the wood paper, and how this all just flows together . . . I have been wanting to make this lay out for him for a long time. My dad cut out the cartoon a long time ago and I have been saving it to put with these pictures!~



Former hubby #2 . . . Halloween with sparkles on his face . . . I'm still scrapping some of the pictures from my life with him . . . I'm just not planning on doing a lot of journaling (I'm really not that nice of a person, and think I would end up saying too many bad things if I did much journaling on the layout from that part of my life. . . . but it was a part of my life, and in my way of thinking, scrapbooking is telling a life story . . . he was a part of mine . . . so I guess I need to include him.

I like this lay out a lot. These are picture of me and Jaqui and Lorinda . . . we had gone up the mountain to do family pictures with me and the boys . . . and just happened to take a few with my girls too . . .

A fun day at the amusement park . . .

I didn't think I would like the color combos on this one, but I ended up really liking it when it was done, It was a simple lay out, but still nice.

What is the strangest thing you have ever put on a scrapbooking lay out? I have scrapped toilet paper, and paper towels, and now DUCT TAPE. This lay out will go in Avery's book . . . this is his best friend, he's on the smallish side, and so my boys had him stand on a chair and they duct taped him to the wall and then pulled the chair out . . . and he just hung there. So to me it was fitting that I put duct tape on the lay out.

So those are the lay outs I did today . . . it was a productive scrapbooking day!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice layouts. The elephant one is so cute and you have some really nice photos. Thanks for sharing. Barb-n-PA on SBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I added you to my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't figured out how to do that, every time I try to save someone as one of my people, I screw something up . . . Thanks for adding me and I will try to get you added too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ouwld have known you had those pictures of me they would have disappeared....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorinda you CAN'T take other peoples pictures!!! Thats just not nice! I would have just had to take some more . . . so HA!

    ReplyDelete