Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First hello

Hello, My name is Cheri, and this if my first time blogging!~ I'm excited to get started.


A little about me. I'm 42 years young, and I'm the mother of 3 wonderful (Bad- sometimes) young men. VERY TALL young men.


Here are me and my boys this summer 2008 at Tony's graduation party. From Left to Right ~


Tony (6 foot 5 inches), Avery (6 foot 3 inches), Me (5 foot 9 inches), and Alex (6 foot 7 inches). (Alex decided to cut his hair into a mohawk for our family picture~ He said that from now on when he knows we wil have "Family pictures" he will have a mohawk~ I told him, "Ok, just know I'm going to show all your mohawk pictures to your kids when they want to do something stupid" (I love being a mother))






I am in love with a FANTASTIC WONDERFUL SUPER SWEET man! He brought me and my heart back from dark places and has shown me the wonder of loving someone committed to growing together with me, and growing old with me. I can't say enough good about him. . . .

Currently, well . . . yesterday .. . he left for New Mexico. He had to go there to work . . . and it has ripped my heart out . . . I have been crying since he told me, but I know, that with as committed as we both are to being together and making this work, that "this will work". I just miss him being beside me in the quiet moments.

On to other things before I set myself off to crying again. I love to scrapbook, and do genelogy, and paint and write . . . I'm hoping to do a lot of that kind of thing while I'm moving through the hours and days till Tim comes home again. So I hope to post some creative things on here.

Well I guess that's it for me . . . for now. I had better get to work. I have flowers to make and then time to spend working on a project or two.


2 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't a duplicate. I got an error while posting.

    Keep busy, Cheri!! Nice job on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And I like the name of your blog! It's kind of a combination of all of the things we came up with! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete