Thursday, January 15, 2009

Missing my Timmy


Ok so I'm feeling kind of lonely and alone . . . and with Tim staying with Jim in his motor home right now, Tim and I are not able to talk like we normally would . . . so I'm REALLY missing him . . .

I guess I never thought I would fall in love like this . . . (After the last disaster I had at being in love I had kind of sworn off . . . ) but then Tim came into my life and . . . somehow, my heart grew back . . . bigger, brighter, stronger, more in love than I ever thought possible.

So, here I sit . . . waiting for Tim to come back home . . . ok, so it's not very patiently . . . but I'm waiting, and wishing and hoping.

With all the time I spend thinking about Tim, I think I will post a few pictures.
This was back in April of 2008, this was the weekend I realized I was "in love" with him . . . I had had an inkling the I might be, but then he came to town and I was like, "hey this guy stirs something special in me!" I wasn't wanting to be the first one to say "I love you." but somehow I did . . . We have gone up to Colorado spring to the Garden of the gods and on the way back I had to pee . . . When he finally got me to a bathroom, I was running toward it and yelled over my shoulder "Gotta pee, I love you for finding me a bathroom!" (I'm such a romantic fool!)


I had a dream (A night time sleeping dream) one night, that Tim came into my shop and gave me a dozen pink roses wrapped in paper. Mothers day weekend he came into my shop and gave me a dozen pink roses wrapped in paper! He's amazing, isn't he?

That same weekend he helped me and the boys do yard work, because the boys always do yard work for me on mother's day, and Tony's graduation party was coming up and so we HAD to get the yard ready. Nothing like coming into town to help do yard work!


I took the Monday after mother's day off, it was Tim's birthday, and I wanted to spend the time alone with him. It was a big day for us for a lot of personal reasons . . . :) We went up to Estes(did I spell that right?) park and spent the day. This is a picture of us at the Stanley hotel! It was great day!

Well, I don't want to over whelm you on "Schmultz" so I will stop there . . . but suffice it to say, I've fallen VERY hard for this man . . . and not only do I want him beside me right now, but for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment