Saturday, January 24, 2009

A stalker . . . from long ago, returns

I got this message a few days ago (don't worry Tim, I have not gotten another one) from a guy I dated about 5 years ago. He was a Rocket Scientist. We dated for about 6 months, give or take. He went loopy in a crazy way and I stopped seeing him and talking to him. I didn't talk to him for several years, then one night when I was on the computer I got an IM from him, saying, "I'm rereading Moby Dick, do you know what the first line in it is?" Well of course I do, so I wrote back "They call me Ishmale (SP)."


That was my first mistake!!!


He continued the dialogue and wanted to get together . . . ok that was my second mistake! I'm too nice and forgiving!


I got together with him and the first thing he said to me was "I'm BACK!" and he thought he could just step back into my life like he had never been nuts. I saw him like 2 times, and then realized that he was still CRAZY and that I needed to get him back out of my life again.


That's when the crazy stalking started. YIKES! Finally I had to have Drew call him up and tell him to leave me alone. (Thankfully I have a fairly good relationship with both my ex hubbies)


I have NOT heard from this guy (I call him "The BAD TIM") in over a year . . . I assumed he would never contact me again after Drew told him to leave me alone . . . but a couple days ago I recieved this message through one of my floral wire service . . . (Why would he write me through my wire service!!!)


Message from Tim Gallegos:

This message is for Cheri.

Cheri.

I know I am not on your list of favorite people, and I also know that I am a favorite on your list of not so favorite people, but I am trying to bury the hatchet with everybody I've ever offended. I forgot your personal email address. things are going well for me. I have a great new job in Thornton making decent money, I have a new place so close to work that I can walk, but I usually ride my bike in. I am desperately in love with a fabulous woman (Beautiful tall redhead with big knockers. Consistent at least, huh?),(Ok, is this freaky to more people than just me!!! . . . is he finding women who look like me to date? Should I be freaking my self out even more than I already am?) and I'm finally at peace with myself. The worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life was to lose a friend. I'm not trying to fly back into your arms or anything like that. I just want you to know that if I ever offended you I am so sorry and wish that I could buy flowers from you again. You are one of the best, Tim


I can only imagine what my wire service people are thinking when they are reading that message!! UGH!


I didn't repond to his email . . . and I'm not going to . . . I just hope that if I don't repond, that he will leave me alone. Who would have thought a Rocket scientist would be this dense! He just needs to go away from my life . . . and never darken my door step again.


My concern now is that he may think that I didn't get the email from the wire service and try to get a hold of me some other way . . . (big sigh) I don't want to write him but I don't want him to think he can keep emailing either. I guess I don't know what to do . . . he seems to have some sort of mental block where I'm concerned and doesn't realize that I don't want to talk to him, hear from him or see him.


So if you see this guy skulking around REPORT HIM!

I guess this wasn't a very nice post . . . sorry . . . but I guess I would rather be safe than sorry . . .

5 comments:

  1. This is your Public Relationship Manager speaking:

    Ignore and Delete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You speak and I obey!! that was exactly what I was going to do. But I am completely freaked out that he is dating girls who look like me . . . Is that obsessive or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really bizarre and freaky. Not only that he is dating someone that he claims looks like you but that he told you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He scares me . . . I don't get scared by people often, but he really does scare me . . . I think that's why I posted this . . . I just want there to be a document of what is going on and what not.

    Say your prayers that he goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont respond, dont open the door. If there was a way to reject the message you should.

    ReplyDelete