Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MOVIE~ My best friends girl

Back in August or September I recieved an email from a lady at Mirage studios in Hollywood, she said she was working on the DVD of the movie My best friends girl, and had seen some of my photos on Flickr, and loved several that were about proms. She asked me if they could use 5 of my photos in the movie DVD extras . . . So all the photos she got from me are about prom and all the different aspects of prom.

Well, the movie came out today, and all 5 photos are in it . . . so here they are.



This is Alex and Nikki at his senior prom


Me and Dustin, he waited till I got there for me to pin his bout on him. (personally I think dustin is a bit of a goober, he has issues, and tried to fight with Tony once and I got in the middle and Dustin clocked me in the head TWICE!)The shoes . . . all the girls wonderful, painful shoes.


Tony and Brooke in the limo.



And the segment ends with the picture of Tony and Brooke kissing.

I was super excited about being, first of all asked to have the photos in the movie, but then for it to actually come out and us to really be in it.

I love my kids and I'm excited that they got to participate in something like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment