Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank you for the love . . . .

I feel like I've done nothing but whine lately . . . Tim is gone, Tony wants to go, Alex wants to go, Avery is grumpy, I'm sick, I have a stalker . . . .

Well, today I want to thank everyone for their love . . .

I am so blessed with people who love me and have given me love that I'm overwhelmed with it. What a joy and blessing!

So here is the short list. If I have forgotten someone or something, forgive me . . .
~I have a good home and I'm happy and contented here.
~I have 3 beautiful boys who fill my life with joy, laughter and tears
~My mom, dad and Aunty are fantastic! and supportive of me in everything life throws at me.
~I have TIM! (need I say more)
~I have the support of my friends . . . you know who you are! You guys are wonderful and I'm truly blessed to have you.
~I have a beautiful extended family . . . a sisters, nieces and nephews . . . I'm grateful for all of them.
~I have my scrapbook ladies who make me smile and are always a pillar of strength
~I have my pets who are with me and ALWAYS happy to see me.
~I have my faith . . . although it isn't a "Church" I feel very spiritually connected to a higher power and know that with faith everything will work out.
~I have loved and been loved by many people . . . and that fills me up in the quiet hours . . .
~I have found pieces and parts of my family that I thought were lost forever . . . Welcome back to my world, Jessica, Justin, Jeffrey, Kayla, and Samantha . . . I'm happy you are here!

My friend Mac teases me all the time, she says "Cheri you have a GREAT BIG HEART and a TEENY TINY BRAIN" . . . my heart sometimes gets me into trouble because I do everything with all my heart . . . and it gets hurt easily . . . But I don't know that I would change that even if I could.

I love all the people who are in my life, and I thank you for the love you give back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment