Monday, April 5, 2010

Snarky . . . and I like it!

Or . . . Brilliantly Bitchy!

Both work . . .

You have been warned . . . I am Snarky and Brilliantly Bitchy . . . if you are faint of heart move on fair warrior . . . because this red head is on a roll.

Let me start with the good stuff! This weekend Tim and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary together. But with Easter and his nieces wedding we didn't get to celebrate like we wanted to, so we will be doing that next weekend.

I so love this man! He is so good to me and wonderful . . . now if he would only learn to throw the empty things in the trash rather than leaving them on the counter for me to throw away, he would be completely perfect!

Ok so we went to the wedding of Tim's Brother Tony's daughter Christy. They had a small budget, and "Forgot" I was a florist. They had only invited to the "Uncle" level of the family . . . so none of the cousins or nieces and nephews were supposed to come. I can understand that. The venue was small . . . and the budget was also small.

Well . . . I don't know if the bride invited the one set of cousins or if they just crashed the wedding (Either way it was just WRONG!), it really upset Tim and Tim's Second oldest brothers wonderful wife.

The girl in the background of the flowers is one of the "cousins" who shouldn't have been there. Not the most flattering of pictures and I really didn't mean to take that kind of picture of her . . . but that "snarky" part of me kind of likes it.

I HATE these centerpieces . . . What kind of florist forgets to add some greenery to the vases!!!! UGH!!! No shape, no greenery . . . BLECK!!!

Here is a little "Cuteness on a cracker" Tim wearing glow in the dark bracelets on his head! So cute!!!

More cuteness on a cracker! Tim wearing my sunglasses . . . I think he was trying to distract me from looking at the flowers and the "Catering director" of the venue who looked like a dominatrix hooker . In a skirt that was so short that her "Woo hoo" almost stuck out and her knee high plastic black boots. If I was getting married there and she showed up to my wedding looking like that, I would have sent her home to change . . . So UNprofessional!!!


This next picture is the brides Mom and brother. They both look wonderful . . . well . . . except for the fact that the brother is wearing a hat . . . and no one else in the bridal party is . . . Go figure??!?! Is he trying to stand out? Is he trying to steal the brides spotlight . . . Take off the hat and act like a grown up and let your sister have the spotlight like she is supposed to. If the grooms men were wearing hats I would have no problem with the hat, looks good on him . . . but for me this is a show stealer . . . and I don't like it . . . it's the Brides day to shine and no one should take that from her.

The bride looked lovely! Her girls looked beautiful, and they giggled in unison! Very cute!
The flowers looked like a kindergartner did them . . . UGH!!!!
I have been a florist for more than half my life. And I never use tulips in wedding work . . . they are fragile and they wilt quickly . . . and the flowers fall apart and leave little trails of petals everywhere. Why would a florist allow her name to be put on something that looks like that . . . and doesn't even make it through the wedding????
No shape to the flowers! UGH!! But happily I kept my butt in the seat and didn't try to fix any of the flowers.
These two fellas are more "cuteness on a cracker" They are the brides boys . . . and they were the ushers, and did a wonderful job!!!


Here were are- Tim's second oldest brother and his wife and me and Tim . . . After the wedding we went out for dinner . . . yes they served dinner at the wedding, but . . . Eeeewww!

Oh and now for the snarkiest part of my post . . . Tim's niece . . .

What is with the hair???? Is she channeling Cruella de Ville??? Is she part skunk??? Did she not have enough money to finish the dye job??? (This was another of the cousins that was not really supposed to be there) Humm . . . I don't know . . . If she would have called me I would have loaned her $10 for another bottle of dye.
Ok well now it's time for me to go to work . . . I'm feeling spunky . . . not to be confused with "SKUNKY" So I think it will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment