Friday, April 9, 2010

So much to say . . . no words to say them with

Let me start with a little verbal vomit~ FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP ~ I wish that helped me to feel better, but I still feel as thought I need to throw up.

Class 4 minimum 2 years / 2,000 dollar fine maximum 3 years / 500,000 dollar fine

That's all I can say about that. I wish I could tell you more, but I can't . . . and I want to . . . I want to scream at the top of my lungs that "it isn't fair, it isn't fair it isn't fair."

I have raised my children with the knowledge that if you do something wrong, you will have to suffer the consequences of that action. They know this, and live by this. They will readily admit when they have done something wrong and will accept the consequences.

But . . . Me . . . The teacher of that thought process . . . can't accept . . . won't accept. Not this time. No, not this time.

Ok so he did something wrong . . . Yes, it WAS wrong . . . although with the proper channels it is legal, he skipped the proper channels. That was wrong. And he should have some sort of punishment for that. Ok, I get that. I don't like it, but I can accept that.

But on the flip side of that . . . HE SAVED SOMEONES LIFE!!!! the girl would have DIED if he hadn't saved her. Her parents would be grieving her . . . at such a young age, she would be gone from this world . . . and because of my boys actions she lives . . . she lives to learn from her mistakes and make a fresh start. If they hadn't had to call the paramedics for the girl, and hadn't had to have the police come because she overdosed, then no one would have ever known he had done something bad. Does that make me a bad mom that I would think that?? If so, I'm a bad mom.

It's like that saying~ "No good deed goes unpunished." He saves someones life, because she does something bad, with someone that my son was associated with, and my son gets caught doing something illegal, what WOULD HAVE BEEN LEGAL if he had done it the right way . . . (My son is stupid! Retarded in a big bad way! How did he test in the top 10% in school when he is so fucking retarded that I am surprised he can walk and chew gum at the same time?) and now . . . And now, there is the possibility of jail . . .

Great . . . just great . . . so fucking fantastic, I can't stand it.

And to add insult to injury . . . Tim just emailed that someone broke in to his truck last night and stole his Ipod and GPS . . . Life just doesn't get any better than this . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment