Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random

I'm tired. I don't know why I'm so tired. I get up in the morning and I'm tired. I go to bed at night and I'm tired . . . Humm . . . Why am I so tired?

I was dreaming~ And in my dream I was talking to Gennae. And for some reason her husband Gary got on the phone and was talking to me too. In my dream I thought he hung up . . . and I told her that I wished he would go away because he was annoying me. And he answered me. So I told him that the guy in line in front of me at Disney land was annoying me. Ok so just to clarify . . . I don't talk to Gennae's husband on the phone . . . and I don't think he is annoying . . . and I don't wish he would go away. Although I would like to go to Disney land.

Simple story~ When I was married to former hubby #1. My Friend Jennifer K came to Arizona where we were living. And for some reason some other friends wanted to go to southern California~ San Diego. So We jumped in our car and went too . . . Humm . . . 3 of us in the car to California . . . and all we did was look at the beach, go to the Zoo, stay in a hotel for a night, and go back home. I remember seeing the sand dunes . . . as we were driving by . . . Why didn't we stop? Why didn't we play on the sand dunes for a while? Why didn't we spend more time at the beach? I don't understand what we did and why. And I was a part of it. It seems to me now, that we forgot about the simple pleasures of life . . . and were so busy "doing" that we didn't think about the fun we could have just "Being".

Goal~ be completely in each moment. Don't get so caught up in doing that I forget to just enjoy and be.

No comments:

Post a Comment