Monday, April 6, 2009

Yippee for me!!!

For the last couple of weeks I have REALLY wanted to scrapbook . . . and I haven't had the chance because I have been working and so sick . . .

And since Tim was not here this weekend, and I'm feeling a little better I actually got my chance . . .

You can tell you have spent a lot of time in your scraproom when your big dog thinks its a yorkie, and tries to lay in the little dog bed. . . .
So now on to the lay outs, they are all pretty simple . . . I have SO many pictures to catch up on , that unless I'm truly moved, I try to keep thinks fairly simple.
I do 8 scrapbooks . . . Mine, Mine and Tim's, my mom, my dad, my auntie's and all 3 of my sons. (If Tim ever gets his pictures organized I will do a book for him too. I have been teasing him about this a lot)
Oh and some of the lay outs look like they are not straight . . . they really are straight, I think I maybe be crooked when I took the picture.
So this following lay out had to be done 7 times . . . The pictures all change a little depending on who the lay out is for, but I think they turned out nice.


The following is Avery's class picture from like 1st grade. For some reason he folded the picture all up, so I had an interesting time gluing it down. I really love it when you can chunk on picture on a page with a little embellishment and TA DA it's done!


I have lots of little wallet sized picture left over from Alex's Senior pictures so this is what I came up with for them.

I really like how the following lay out turned out. For me sometimes its hard to do a lay out when you only have one picture and it's like a 3x5 picture . . . I think this is a really good way to show case that one photo. (Its hard to believe the boy from the previous lay out is the boy from the next lay out . . . . Where did my baby go???


The following lay out is when the boys were supposed to be doing yard work but got distracted by trying to bend the pipes that the trampoline had . . . (I love it when Alex wears a hat!)

And last, but not least, here is 1 lay out I need to do from Tim and my trip to get the "Big pink short bus" in Washington. I haven't gotten the photos printed out yet, from the trip. These were taken in a photo booth on the pier . . . They were fun and cute!

Well, since I did sign up to be a Rep for the AC Bailey company, I am going to need to do a lot more scrapbooking, maybe I will actually . . . eventually get caught up on the 16 years of my kids lives before I started scrapbooking . . . So expect to see a lot more lay outs coming down the pike.

1 comment:

  1. Nice layouts. I do the same things with albums. I try and keep caught up with my grandson and then if he's caught up, then I work on the backlog. I do one for vacations, my younger son, my older son, grandson, family, and some little special albums in between. I've probably forgotten a few.

    ReplyDelete