Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7x7

I've been tagged by Kimi at http://kimisplace.blogspot.com/. I have to post the seventh picture from my seventh folder & post it here.


This is an oldie . . . I have been doing a lot of scanning of some old pictures that I need in other peoples books other than the one they are in, (This is in my dads book but it needs to be in Alex's book too.)

This was taken when Grandpa Shorty was in the nursing home with Alzhimers. Alex wasn't even walking yet . . . so he was about 8 months old. And the orderly came out and said "Shorty who are all these people?" Grandpa smiled and shook his head and said, "I have no idea, but they're all here to see ME!"

He really wanted to hold Alex, so I stood real close and let Grandpa hold him. Grandpa kept saying "he sure is a heavy little fella!"

I tag, Genna, Lorinda and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment