Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My foot

I think we have always known I'm a bit of a klutz . . . well . . . the fun just keeps coming . . . So the list of my fun in the last 2 months.

I had Bronchitis, then I had pneumonia- this joy lasted for 7 weeks. Then From all the antibiotics, I had a girlie issue . . . and then yesterday my big toe hurt and I realized I had an ingrown toe nail . . . and then last night my neighbor lady Sue called because she and her grand daughter were outside and she wanted me to come out and sit for a while.


So I was headed over, and stepped out of my house, on to my door mat, which is kind of high like an inch or so. (In the bottom right hand corner is my Juliette's head . . . we had been on a walk)
And I hit the edge of it, and rolled my ankle . . . The fun just never stops . . . UGH! So this morning I roll out of bed and practically cry . . . It hurts so much. So here is a picture of what my ankle looks like. (I painted my toes yellow for Easter!)
Swollen and bloody . . . so tell me, how special do I feel right now? UGH!
So what I'm looking for is like one of those Hamster balls big enough for me to be in so I don't get hurt or catch anything else . . . And I think I might need an outfit out of bubble wrap, my Scrapbook Ladies think I should have a pink Bubble wrapped outfit made. I think I'm inclined to think they are right!

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! That looks like it hurts. Get better soon. I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear yellow nail polish on their toes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget a helmet....just in case!

    Your ankle looks terrible! I'm beginning to think that you are accident prone. Are you on crutches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm not . . . . because I've decided I'm not going to the doctor . . . I am just now finally starting to feel better, if I go there, someone will breathe on me or sneeze in my general direction, and I will probably end up sick again.

    I'm off work now, so I'm going to put my foot up.

    Oh and Barb I wear all different colors of nail polish . . . Blue is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete