Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a scrapbooking fool!!!

Ok . . . so my total scrapbooking page count for this weekend was . . . .(Wait for it . . .)
55 PAGES !!!
I'm so excited!!!
I can't believe I got that much done!!! I didn't do much else, but that's ok, I didn't really need to . . . I do have to hang and fold my laundry . . . but other than that I mad the kids tidy up, so things are going pretty good here in Cheriland!

Ok, so here are some of the ones I did yesterday . . .
The following was from Alex's senior football banquet . . . Its funny, but a couple of weeks ago when he was going through his scrapbook, he noticed that this layout wasn't there. "Mom where's my senior banquet?" Well the pictures were pretty crappy . . . . so I didn't really want to do it, but since he asked I thought I would put it together for him.
The picture of me is my "Don't cry for me Argentina" speech! I got to speak at the banquet . . . it was special.
Alex took his tie off and tied it around his head . . . Ok my boy is a little strange and quirky! When I asked him why he did that, he said, "Why not? What were they going to do, kick me off the team?"

Here is an oldie . . . it was Halloween, and all the fun that happens on that night, since we are really just kids at heart, and we love to dress up and have as much fun as the kids!

The following was taken WAY back . . . when I went to visit my friend Gwen, we had been friends for a long time, but had really kind of lost that connection. I love the little window with our picture in it!

Another one picture layout . . . This is my niece and the boys . . .

I have always loved those mornings when the boys were little and we would hang out in our jammies . . . This layout just proves that you don't have to be made up perfect or look great, you can just be yourself, and live life the way we all do . . .

And my favorite from yesterday is this next one . . . this is my dad (he's the middle sized one) and his two brothers . . . this is the Actual old picture . . . I didn't scan it and use a copy . . . most of my dads book has the original "old pictures" in it.

Well I guess that's it for me . . . I would love to do more scrapbooking the next few days, but Tim is coming home this weekend, and I probably should fold the laundry on the kitchen table before he gets here! Back to reality!

I have surpassed my goal of 20 pages for the month of April by 35 pages!!! I'm so excited! If I can do that every month I might soon be caught up!!! Woooo hoo!

Come scrap with me . . . I would love to work with you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the football and grow together layouts. You are on a roll and so creative to boot. Sometimes when people try to get that many done all at once they tend to go simple and slap them in there, but not you. Love you're layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete