Saturday, April 25, 2009

Free stuff for the first 3!!

As many of you know I have recently become a Rep with ACBailey company . . .

I know TONS of people have gone and looked at my website, but no one has bought anything. (But I'm still hoping!)

So I figured that I would add incentive . . . the first 3 people to buy from me, on my new business will get a goodie bag with fun and cool things in it!!!

How exciting is that!!!

Remember only the first 3 people . . . so hurry hurry! (I can track who buys on my website in the order they buy!)

If you order between now and May 2 (Remember there is FREE shipping on the 1 of every month. I'm giving you advanced notice so that you have plenty of time to get your ducks in a row and make out your wish list.)

We have just got lots of new stuff in stock . . . shop early for the best selection!!!

Here is the link to MY website! And if it asks for your consultants name it's ~ Cheri Benitez http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225





No comments:

Post a Comment