Friday, May 28, 2010

Things that I love that make me happy!

In no particular order, just randomness.

If I have forgotten someone or something, forgive me . . . I'm just human . . .

Kennedy in this pictures makes me giggle! The look on her face is priceless. I think the glasses confused her.


Lorinda
My Kendra and Gennae! And how they let me be the Christmas Elf for their kids . . . because that's just the way I have fun!

Rahni Rae~
My dogs


Kendra and Braeden
My Jaqui!!


My mom and Auntie


My daddy!

Me and my Timmy! My family!!!


Bailey~ She's so sweet


Memories~ Good goofy times!

Roger~ What a goof!!!
MY Jessie!!! She makes my heart so happy!


Juliette!!! The best little dog on the planet!!!


Kennedy! She loves me unconditionally. When she sees me, she puts her hands on my face and then opens her mouth and tries to eat my face off~ It's her version of "kissing" me.

My family!!!

Jade, not really my dog, but I love her! I love all my dogs!!


My Thomas- Always in my heart!

Art

Tony


My boys


Alex

Memories, and Jaqui and Roger!!!


Avery

Tim! My wish come true! And Scrapbooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment