Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it ever gonna get better?

Today I had a meeting with a lady at a hotel . . . hope to do lots of business with them!!

And as we were sitting and talking over wonderful omelets, she asked me how many children I have.
I said three .
Then I tried to clarify . . . and I started to mention Thomas . . . but I got to the part of my story, (like one line in) where I say, I lost Thomas to Leukemia in November, and I teared up and couldn't speak . . . I think she thought I was nuts.

So I worry that I'm always going to be a blubbering idiot . . . I don't want to be . . . but dang, the hurt doesn't seem to go away.

I did get the account with her. And I think it has potential to be a good/big one . . . Keep your fingers crossed.

Some days I feel like my mantra should be "I'm not going to cry today." and other days . . . it should be . . . "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little insane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment