Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Randomness

Last night I had a dream about the "Bad Tim" . . . that he was still stalking me . . . I guess after last weeks whoo~ha, and him trying to get in touch with me again, and the creepiness of the song he sent me, Called~ The ghost woman and the hunter. I'm still a little scared. I blocked him from my facebook. And I believe I had already blocked him from my regular email . . . but he is resourceful and likes to send inappropriate messages to me through my wire services. Hopefully with him being blocked he will leave me alone.
This is a picture of when we were dating, before he became a psychopathic, crazy, stalker.
If you see him lurking around any where I am . . . please call the police. I have not spoken to him in over 2 years and he still won't stop. He scares me.

I'm going to Iowa!!! My niece Rahni Rae is having a baby, a baby girl! And her hubby Brent wanted to fly me out for a surprise for her. . . Well . . . she discovered the messages between us, and he had to tell her what was going on. She is so happy she started "Bawling" (That's what Brent said.) So I'm making plans to go there. It should be a lot of fun!

Maggianos, the Italian restaurant is keeping me pretty busy! I had a phone call yesterday from a woman on the east coast who is having a party on July 3. That's pretty exciting . . . The business is growing.

Patti and I got together and took some pictures of Kennedy and Mariah in the tutus and bows. We are going to make posters of the girls and hopefully we will get some more business . . . Still need to figure out how to store the tulle I have cut and ready to make Tutus out of . . . So if you come up with something please let me know.
Here are some of the pictures from the photo shoot~
Kennedy and her cuteness!

Totally love this picture of Mariah! She is so pretty!

I love how the colors pop on this one!
I don't know what was going on with her tongue! But it was too cute not to post!

Happy Buddha baby!


Her pappy (Tim) was playing with her and then it was her turn to take pictures again so he laid her down, I think she was a little confused . . . like "Hey, where did you go? I wasn't done with you yet!"
ok on to other things, lately I have had such bad gas . . . I don't understand it. I'm trying to eat better . . . is that what is causing the gas? I don't know? I don't like it either . . . there have been times where I would like to leave the room I'm in and leave me there . . . but I can't get away from it. . . Hard to be lady like and have horrible bad gas! Know what I mean?
Well I guess that's enough from me today . . . have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment