Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A sad realization

My youngest son is a bad person.


I realize this yesterday when my mom came in to the store and started telling me what he did.

(He has been living with my mom and dad for a bout a year now because he decided that I was too horrible to live with, because I was redecorating his bathroom to update it and make it nice for him.)
Mom said, "I was up stairs and I heard Avery saying "you are so stupid. So dumb. You are the most retarded person on the planet." I came down stairs to see who he was talking to, and he was talking to Auntie. (This is my mother's sister. One of the sweetest most gentle people to ever walk the face of the planet. My auntie would give you the shirt off her back . . . she is the most loving person)I told him he couldn't talk like that. And he needed to apologise. He did, but not sincerely. And then said he was just joking."

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Not hurtful and mean.

I guess Auntie kind of just shut down and didn't say anything else . . . Which hurts my feelings.

When mom was telling me this, my heart hurt so bad. I cried . . . She cried. We know there is something off about my son . . . My former hubby #1 thinks that this son is "Fine" "nothing wrong with him." probably because they act just alike, as though they are the only people on the planet that matter.

I have known for a while that Avery was not the same kind of person as his brothers . . . and he has been mean and hateful to me for a long while now. But to be mean to Auntie . . . she is such a kind and gentle soul . . . she wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone.It's horrible! I can't believe I raised such a child.

What did I do wrong? I didn't drop him or anything. I loved him and played with him and took care of him just like the other two. I probably even got to spend more one on one time with him, since the other two were in school.

I just don't understand it. I don't know what to think . . .

Maybe with his MMA stuff he has got smacked in the head a little too hard . . . Maybe he needs to be smacked harder! I don't know.

I cried yesterday, because I realized that he is a bad person . . . that is a hard reality to have when you think of that "bad person" being one of your children. I know kids do bad things . . . but to be a bad mean nasty person is something totally different. I'm at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment