Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So busy today

Today is my purse (Beautiful Red Channel purse~ Its for sale if you decide you can't live without it!!!) and Tutu and bow show at the hotel . . . I think I'm ready for it. . . . I hope. Just got to make sure the purses all have prices on them.

Gonna make a flower arrangement for the hotel lobby. And Take some carnations with my business card attached . . . but I think more than anything, I'm selling me . . . So I have to be charming and wonderful . . . Lets see how that goes . . .

Yesterday I was not feeling charming and wonderful . . . I was feeling totally overwhelmed. My head was too full . . . and there were too many things going on.

Between the hotel show, and the parties for Maggianos (I had 16 centerpieces to make for them yesterday. And another party for them on Friday and other things on the horizon) and getting more head bows and tutus done, and dealing with Tim and his work situation and Alex and his police situation . . . my head was full. And my body tired. I didn't have the energy to talk, or be happy . . . I would have really loved to have just come home and crashed on my sofa. (sorry Jaqui . . . just having one of those down days)

But I had tutus to make . . . and hair bows . . . UGH! (Does this red head ever get a break?)
So I'm sitting on the sofa with Alex and we are watching Superman (With Christopher Reeve) and I ask Alex ~ "Do you ever feel like not talking?" He laughed and said "All the time." Maybe my son comes by his quietness naturally . . . he gets it from the overwhelmed part of my personality!

On a happy note~ (This is Rahni and Gabby . . . her super cute son . . . my grandson!)My niece Rahni Rae's Hubby Brent Messaged me and asked me if I would come out for when my beautiful Grand daughter Alexa is born June 7 (Yes, I know she is my niece so that would make the baby my great niece, but I get to be the mama to all my sisters kids- but that's a story for another day.) He wants to surprise her! And I get to be the surprise! And what a wonderful gift for me! I get to be there when this wonderful new life comes in to the world! My camera is so excited! What a wonderful picture opportunity for me!!!

Well I got so much to do to get ready for the hotel show . . . I promised her I would help her stage the rooms . . . so I gotta get some stuff together. (How did I get that job? When did it come in to my head that I know how to stage a room?? Oh well, you know me, I will fake it till I make it!) So that's it for me today. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment