Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inept???

I got a new phone on mother's day.

It looks really nice, doesn't it?

Looking at it is about as much as I can do . . . Because I am too inept to be able to work it.

UGH! It makes me very frustrated. And unhappy . I feel like I should be able to at least work my stinkin' phone . . . what is wrong with me? Do you have to be under 30 years old to figure out how to work something like that?

I know that Alex or Tony will teach me and help me . . . but dang . . . I want to be able to do it myself.

After I got my phone, Tim was having a moment of "phone envy" so we went from my phone store to his (We are on two separate plans, since his is "mostly" business related and Qwest give him a discount with his carrier) I got a text message while we were at his carrier and I couldn't figure out how to send one back, I asked the lady there to help me . . . she was nice and she did . . . but how hard is this phone thing??? Shouldn't I be smart enough to work the stupid phone???

Oh well. Tim says I will get the gist of it . . . it will just take time . . . Personally I want to take the phone and throw it at the wall . . .

1 comment:

  1. Gary just got this same phone because his old one broke. It's a little tricky trying to figure out how to use it! It makes me want a new phone too so I completely understand Tim's phone envy!

    ReplyDelete