Thursday, February 5, 2009

More scrapbooking :)

I am so happy I have gotten so much scrapbooking done!!! It feels good to put a dent in to the Millions of photos I have!
I did about 27 layouts yesterday . . . here are a couple of cute ones.


Me and Jaqui again! We always had so much fun together. This was a trip to the golf course, we don't play so we just drove around in the golf cart and drank! Fun fun!

Avery and his best friend Johnny at the book festival, they were so little and cute!!!

I don't know what Grandpa and Tony were doing in the bathroom on the phone . . . but they were and someone was bright enough to take their photo! Fun fun!

I love love love this picture of Alex, he is so cute it in! I had this framed on my desk for years . . . just because I love the happy smile on his face.

And since I was already cutting circles and Tony was in the balls too, I figured I would do the same layout again . . . I like the bright colors and how fun they feel.

So those are the highlights of what I did yesterday . . .

1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to get that many pages done. I need to organize my stuff for my next crop coming up in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete