Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More scrapbooking lay outs

I have been trying to get through some of the scrapbooking parts of my life that I would just rather have done with, so I can move on to the better parts of my life.


So here are a few of the neat ones I did yesterday, it's amazing how you can scrapbook 23 pages of a wedding, use 71 photos and only use 8 pictures of the groom! :) It's like I scrapbooked this event and it was ALL ABOUT ME! I love it when things are all about me! :)


Jaqui, Lorinda and Jenn Through me a bachlorett party . . . it was fun!



Johnny had a special dinner for me before the wedding! I love Johnny, she is so wonderful!








My boys at the wedding . . . I love the pictures of me hugging with Tony and Avery and me and Alex hugging.

One of my favorite parts of the wedding was that Alex walked me down the isle. And all the kids walked with their grand parents. . . . I love that right before Alex walked me down the isle, he said "I don't think I'm suppsed to be doing this, I think Grandpa is." He was nervous! I love that about him!

I think these pictures speak for themselves . . . Me with my boys. I never asked them to hold my dress (Or look under it- like Avery is doing) but they all looked at me like I was a princess . . . And I loved that they treated me like one. (Sometimes I think the pictures speak for themselves and don't need embellishment~ to me this lay out is perfect with just the photos.)

**** on a side note, this is the wedding dress I just gave away to one of Tony's friends girlfriends. They are getting married in August, and I just gave her the dress . . . It fit her perfect, and looks wonderful on her. She was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment