Monday, February 2, 2009

Dragons . . . astronauts . . . and spacemen . . . and crazy women! oh my!

I know it's not Halloween, I'm not caught in a time warp! Although my friend Roger thinks I'm caught in the 80's in high school and all those great memories that go along with it.
I'm actually caught in the "before the black days, and before the bright days" (That means the Drew years, up to the NOW years with TIM! (Have I mentioned how great I think Tim is?) :)
So, what I'm doing is I have been scrapbooking A LOT, and I'm trying to get done with the "black days" Everything Drew, and Drew related. . .. then I don't have to deal with that point in my life any more, I am free to move on to other pictures and times, the young days of Cheri, the happy High school days with Jaqui and Roger, the not so fun days with Rafael~ but the fun days with all my little boys, and now the Wonderful times with Tim . . . I have been thinking a lot about how do you scrap book the days that aren't so great . . . or for that matter the days that you thought were great but in reality turned out to be a lie and a figment of your imagination? Pretty much I'm just chunking the pictures down on paper and writing a little about them. But then they are done. And I'm almost done!! I think I may have 15 more pages to do with the "Dark days" and then I'm BACK IN THE LIGHT!!!
But as I was going through the last of the pictures of the "dark days" I stumbled across these pictures. I knew Gennae would enjoy seeing them, so I thought I would post them. For me it's always amazing to see how quickly my boys grew up! And Even Bryan, is now 13 years old . . . where did the time go??A big dragon and a little dragon~ Alex and Bryan, all three of my boys wore that dragon costume . . . and then Gennae let Bryan wear it and we wall went trick or treating together.


So here we all are, except for Gennae, (Who wasn't dressed up) for our Halloween picture. Me~ a Halloween goof, Tony a space alien, Avery an astronaut, Alex and Bryan dragons. Aren't we cute???

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I had forgotten that Bryan was the dinosaur. That was 1997. I can't believe how little our boys are. Wow....life was so different back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would like those pictures~ Bring back memories?

    ReplyDelete