Monday, February 2, 2009

Am I blue?


Am I blue?
Well, at the moment, no . . . but I'm sure later on today I will be.

Tim and I had a wonderful weekend!!!!
We didn't do anything really . . . just mostly stayed home and spent time together, watched movies, and just hung out. We did errands one day, and one day had breakfast with his oldest brother Donny, and one day had breakfast with his best friend James, he got a hair cut, and met with his tax guy.

We held hands, talked, made love, sat side by side, watched TV, went to the dog park . . . Just had a simple time . . . we always have a simple time together. But I'm a simple girl, so that suits me just fine!

Yesterday we went to Maggiano's for lunch, someone at Christmas gave us a gift card (Thank you, who ever you were) And we drank wine and ate, I think we were at lunch about an hour and a half, it was just so nice.

(He just came in and gave me a kiss~ how wonderful he is!!! He's supposed to be sleeping, but got out of bed and came into the office just to kiss me!!! I'm a lucky girl!)

It's amazing how wonderful the time with him is, how fast the time we spend together goes, and how slow the weeks in between are. So I guess when he leaves I just think of what we have, and what we are going to get to do, and have.

He will be back Valentines weekend, to help deliver at the store. I don't know how great of a weekend that will be, since I will be at work and tired. But at least I will be able to lay beside him in bed and hold him. (I miss holding him when he's gone) And then the next time we are going to see each other after valentines is the end of February, we are both flying up to Washington state, and driving the motor home back. (We named it "The Short Bus" Which to us is funny since it's 38 feet long!) I'm pretty excited about going on this trip, because we will break the "Short bus" in together, and the first trip it takes will be "OURS". So while he is living in it in New Mexico, he will have OUR energy in it . . . OUR memories of the first trip it too. I'm excited about that. (We are trying to decide on the route home, and hoping to stop and see James's sister and my wonderful "little sister" Rachel)

So, do you think, if I leave the computer now and sneak in to the bedroom with some rope, do I have enough "Boyscout" skills to tie him to the bed so he can't leave today?

No comments:

Post a Comment