Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's he trying to tell me

So yesterday was a VERY strange psychic day for me . . . they don't happen often but when they do they really hit me hard.

It started off with the dream (see previous post) which left me happy to have gotten to spend a little time with my sweet boy.

Then on the way to work, I had a new book on CD that I had just opened up and turned on to play. And one of the main characters in it is THOMAS . . . ok. . . strange coincidence??? Right?

Then I get in to the store and I turn on the radio and start working on the computers, pulling out my orders and what not . . . and I realize that on the radio is the Psychic John Edward . . . he is talking to people in Colorado and doing readings for them. I listen as its super interesting.

He gets a call from a lady and she is wanting to know if her loved one is all right now. He says, "I have a Thomas coming through." she says, "I don't know a Thomas." He keeps going on that he knows it's a Thomas coming through . . . She keeps telling him that she doesn't know a Thomas. He says, "He's a young man, and had like . . . cancer or something." She says "I don't know a Thomas." then he says, "Well he just wants me to let you know that he is All right." By this time I'm crying because I feel it was my Thomas letting me know he is here and with me!!! Oh my God!!!

I freaked out . . . panicked that he was trying to tell me something bad was happening, but then realized with a little help, that Thomas wouldn't come to tell me bad things . . .

Then later in the evening, Tim and I were watching TV and there was an actor I wanted to look up to see what else he had been in . . . and the first thing that pops up on IMDB is the actors birthday . . . NOVEMBER 24 . . . that's the day Thomas Died!

So it was a super weird day . . . I wonder what Thomas is trying to tell me.

1 comment: