Thursday, October 14, 2010

My foot . . . my pout . . .

You know me . . . well . . . at least some of you do . . . and probably what you do know about me is I totally HATE things that are out of my control . . . I hate that Thomas died . . . obviously . . . I hate that the economy sucks . . . I hate that business is slow . . . I hate . . . BAD DRIVERS . . . ooooo doggies do I hate bad drivers . . .

And you know what else I hate . . . I hate that my foot hurts and that they put me in one of those big boot cast thingies . . . it's heavy, makes me walk funny, and look stupid.

And Tim made me ride around in one of those old people carts at the Sam's club since the doctor said I have to stay off of my foot . . . UGH!

How on earth can I do all the things that I need to do and have this ugly thing on my foot??? I'm not one of those people who can just sit there and have this ugly thing on my foot . . .

Still waiting to get the MRI scheduled . . . but at this point, things are NOT looking good.

1 comment:

  1. and the scrapbooker part of you hasn't blinged the boot why???? :O)

    ReplyDelete