Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lets see . . . .

Super fast update on "Things"

~ No one should have boobie issues!! NO ONE!!! (Especially not my people) feel your boobies frequently

~ No one (Especially me) should have foot issues

~ MRI results still pending, should hopefully know on the 27th (I hate to wait)

~ I have a new friend, she is fantastic and spoiled me rotten with wonderful scrapbook treats!

~ Kennedy is one of my most favorite people on the planet! and she loves me so much, almost as much as I love her.

~ If someone sends you a gift , you should call or text or email or snail mail a thank you! Rudeness is not tolerated in Cheriland!

~ people should not do drugs, and if they do they should not have children

~ the stomach flu sucks

~ Birthdays are wonderful . . . (mine is coming soon) don't be upset that you are getting older, be happy you are getting older, the other alternative is that you could be dead and not aging anymore . . . that would suck! Be happy! I love my birthday!

~ home made noodles ARE supposed to be chewy (I didn't know that)

~ Pink is a happy color!

~ sparkly things are beautiful and very distracting!

~ I am soooooo ready to decorate for Christmas , but have been "Trying" to wait till AFTER Halloween this year! Last year I was handing out Halloween candy while the Christmas trees were already up and lit in the house!

~ humm . . . I had something else I was going to tell you but now I've forgotten . . .

~ Oh, I have leaky brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment