Friday, October 1, 2010

People suck!!!!!!!

I guess I should clarify that statement . . . not ALL people suck . . . just the people who go in the middle of the night and break in to stores (namely my store) and steal $20 in change! But cost me probably $600 for a new glass in my front door!




The police called us at about midnight and we got there and had to do the whole police thing and then deal with the clean up of the glass and then sit around and wait and wait and wait for the guy to come and board up the store . . . it was horrible.

It was a long night . . . it was horrible . . . I felt very violated . . .

What gives someone the right to go in to MY store and break MY door and steal MY money . . . they didn't work for it . . . they didn't create things that people would want to buy . . . they didn't go there every day and pray and hope for customers . . .

They were just wrong . . . they are bad people and they SUCK~

No comments:

Post a Comment