Friday, October 29, 2010

I didn't want to wake up

So I'm dropping someone off somewhere . . . and I'm out and about in my jammies.

And suddenly Thomas is beside me. I'm SO happy to see him him. I hug him and love on him, and hold his arm as we are walking.

I say to him, "So you really didn't die!?!?!?! I knew they were lying to me. Why didn't you call me?"

"I don't have a cell phone." He says softly.

"Lets go buy you one so that you can always contact me."

"I don't need one." He shakes his head as we continue walking.

"So you are going to stay here with me???"

"Always."

"I'm so happy!!! But I gotta pee (I think I had to pee in real life)." So I run in to this bathroom and it's like church had just let out and all the stalls are full . . . and there are lines everywhere, there are a lot of stalls . . . but so many more people. All of them with little kids, and grand kids.

I finally get to the front of the line and all of a sudden my mom walks in and walks right by me and cuts in line. I go to retrieve my mom so that the crazy women don't beat her up since she cut in line, all the time I'm thinking I just want to get back to my Thomas. That I hate being away from him . . . And I loose my place in line . . .

Then I woke up . . . I turn my alarm off and pray that I can get back in to my dream so I can see Thomas some more . . . But I couldn't. I didn't wan to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment