Thursday, July 29, 2010

Make a wish

Several years ago, Thomas was granted a "Make a wish" . . . he went to Canada to watch his favorite show being filmed~ Stargate.

Well today I get a phone call in the store from a man named Steve, from "make a wish" he says, "Do you know what we do?" I start crying . . . because apparently that's what I do this week . . . cry . . .

Steve goes on to tell me they are having a "wine and Wishes" event, and was wondering if I could donate some flowers.

Ok so how do I say no to Make a wish??? Is that even possible, considering the history. . . and that Thomas got a wish.

I talk to him and find out what he wants, it really isn't that much . . . and I price it out . . . not that much either . . . I call and tell him I will do it.

He and the lady in charge come in and we finalize it . . . and its all good . . . but I cried all through the meeting, they asked me about Thomas, and I cried through that too. The lady says that Thomas' name sounds familiar. I wonder if she helped him get his wish.

Since I am doing the flowers, they invited me to come to the event as their guest . . . I hope I can go to it with out crying.

So I wonder, do you think Thomas sent them to me . . . Do you think that some Divine providence helped them to come to be because they knew I would be receptive to this??

No comments:

Post a Comment