Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our New Mexico trip

I didn't think I would like camping. . . . I'm kind of more of an "indoor girl" but with the trailer it was super fun!!!
Here is Tim in front of the next door neighbors trailer.
This is our trailer~ I hate to say this but our trailer was one of the biggest in the trailer park. . . and as far as trailers go, "BIGGER IS BETTER" We actually had room in our trailer to move around and think. . . . some people had to go outside of their trailers to be able to think!

these are the Sandia Mountains . . . really cool at sunset, they are more red, purple . . .not as green as our mountains . . . they were nice but you can't compare to the mountains in Colorado!!!

We didn't want to get lonely so we brought ~ Bailey

Juliette


And Jessie~

They did so good on the trip! And had so much fun at the camp ground running around and meeting new people!

It was a great trip!

I like "camping" now . . . just don't ask me to do the tent thing . . . NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment