Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't touch the coconuts!!

I had been working on my mom and dads scrap book album from some of their trips . . . and was working on their Hawaii trip. The wonderful thing about that trip was that, my dad ended up on stage with the Hula girls and was part of the show.

The announcer teased "Don't touch the coconuts" (The coconut bra that the dancers wore) and so my dad came back from the trip thinking this was wonderful and funny. He bought all the professional pictures from his "dancing days" but we couldn't find them!

CRAP!!!

I wanted those pictures for their scrapbook.

After searching and looking and looking some more, my mom finally found them. There are 7 picture, but I'll just post 2 for your viewing pleasure. . .
I can tell by this picture that my dad is both excited and embarrassed! I love it!!! Gotta love a man in a hula skirt!!!

This my dad and his friend Ed, with all the dancing girls . . .



So cool! I'm happy to have the pictures. I'm going to get them put in to the album! And then I truly will be done with their trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment