Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Respect!!!

I don't know . . . I guess we all strive to hold ourselves to some degree of accountability and genuineness.

And I assume that we would all like others to hold themselves to the same level we hold ourselves to. But they don't. And that makes it hard sometimes.

I don't want to be hatin' on someone I don't know, but I'm I'm finding it super hard not to judge!!!

I told you we were going to watch Beth's dogs while she was out of town, right? Well 2 days into it, Beth called Tim and told him that her sister had a big fight with her husband and was going to be going to her house to stay, and she would be taking care of the dogs.

I was like YIPPEE!!!!! Having 2 more dogs in the house was not easy . . . especially since they are not trained like our dogs are. (I guess it's the same thing with dogs as it is with kids. . . you always like the way yours act better than other peoples and it's easier to tolerate how they act.)

I was happy for the extra dogs that they would get to be in their home for the holiday . . . it would be so much easier on them to be in their own house durring the fireworks.

Well . . . Beth's sister is a dingbat!!! I don't know her but I don't like her at all!!!!

This stupid woman left the dogs outside, and even during the day, people were setting off fire works . . . and Scarlett got so scared that she busted through the fence. Beth's sister didn't even call Beth to tell her. Tim went over to check on the dogs (even though he technically wasn't supposed to any more~ The sister was supposed to be taking care of them) and Scarlett was gone. He is just sick over it. He has been out looking for her all the time. The pound was closed yesterday . . . so today he will be calling all the pounds and seeing if they have her today.

So this story gets even stupider. Tim goes by Beth's to check on Bobby, (her sister is still staying at the house- but after her loosing Scarlett, we are worried to let her keep the dogs.) and Bobby is out side in the kennel, there are more fireworks going off and Bobby is going crazy! So Tim brought him home. About 10 at night Beth's sister calls and says, "do you know where bobby is??" Why would she leave him outside when she knows that the fireworks scare him? She already lost one of her sister's dogs . . . and she is acting like it's no big deal.

I am so upset for Scarlett! I feel so bad . . . poor girl was just scared! And now she is out there alone and scared . . . Beth's sister needs her ass handed to her. She apparently has no respect for Beth or the things she holds dear in her life.

Dogs are people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment