Monday, July 5, 2010

Scrapbooking July

I have been working hard to stay true to my goal of doing 20 scrapbook pages a month . . . most months I do more than that . . . so for me its a good goal to have.

And I'm sure making a dent in the amount of pictures from the past that still need to be scrapped. Which is very exciting to me . . . someday when I'm done with all the stuff that still needs to be scrapped then I am planning on working on heritage albums for all the sides of the family and some mini albums . . . So I think I will always scrapbook . . . it just won't be this mad dash to get things done anymore. But who knows maybe I'll have more grand kids and will be compelled to scrapbook all of them too.

So here are some of the ones I've already done this month.

This is me and former hubby #1 at his Christmas party one year. The photographer liked me, or my dress and took a bunch of pictures of us. . . . there were more pictures of us than any other couple.

My cutie patootie boys!!!
Me and Jaqui . . . we always loved to do "photosessions" so there are a lot of pictures of the two of us. This one I put a lot of stickles on . . . Jaqui and I both love anything sparkly!!

Bowling. . . Tony was so cute when he was little . . . he always wanted to try everything!

This is me and my grandma adamson, at Tiffini's graduation . . .

Mom and tony in the store taking orders. this is our old store, the flower box.


A photo of my dad in a helicopter.


My dad in Washington in the army.


Me, just chilling out and reading a book on the patio.


Good golly was I big pregnant!!! UGH! And Former hubby #1 was touching me . . . (ICK!!)


Alex getting a pedi! He doesn't know I took the picture with my phone!!


This is me and Avery . . . I was nursing him and then fell asleep.


Peek a boo!~ (Alex)

Tony was on crutches for some reason . . . the boys were always broken in one way or another. i think this time he had burned his leg on the pipe of his go ped, and it was a bad burn and he had to be on crutches.

My sweet daddy!


Me and former hubby #1 and avery in New Orleans for Pedro and Maryanns wedding.

Avery feel down and cut his nose/lip . . . this was the first big owie we had as parents . . .
I totally love this picture of me and Alex.. . . look at his cute little baby tushie!!! So sweet!

Well that's it for now. . . Maybe I'll scrap more . . . or not, at least I've reached my July goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment