Monday, March 1, 2010

Cyber crop favorites

This weekend I did the cyber crop with my "Ladies" I got a 100 pages done!!!!! So that puts my total for Feb to 134 pages. Awesome . . . makes me not want to work on my March 20 pages, but I will do those too . . . and keep true to my goals.

This is what 100 scrapbook pages look like.

So here are some of my favorites~

this is super busy . . . but my baba loved flowers so I did this one special for her!

This is me and my baba sitting on a bench in front of her apartment building when I was little! I love this picture.

I discovered Stickles! Which is a glitter glue!!! Yee-ha!! You can't go wrong with glitter glue!!!

What's super cool about black and white pictures, is you can put any kind of paper with them and make them work! I love that!

Here are me and Raf~ Former hubby #1 or as my mom and several of my friends call him "asshole" Former hubby #2's nickname is "bastard" They are alphabetical just in case you forget.


I think this next layout is great. Grandpa Myler going in to the outhouse, and then Grandma Myler peeking in . . . What's that about??



This is my niece Emily . . . my sister Tiffini's daughter. I'm not talking to Tiffini . . . but I will be doing a heritage album of my Adamson side of the family and I thought I would include some of the pictures I have of them. I think this turned out really nice. Again, I used the Stickles! Gotta love a glitter glue that you can write so nice with!!!

I had been planning this next layout for a long time, Its my dad when he first started with the phone company . . . And I put the words to the Telephone man song around the edges! I love how it turned out!


Ok . . . here I am . . . Talk about a RED HEAD!! I love this picture and how the layout turned out. What do you think?


Bling!!! Gotta have bling when you think about me and my BFF Jaqui! (Oh, and in this picture~ Doesn't my hair look awesome! I remember spending forever doing my hair . . . well it paid off. It looks great!)

I love this next layout . . . I was just a little sprout . . . but I think the paper and what not just make it look so good.

There is something I love about the paper for this next layout . . . Those colors . . . appeal to me on a different level . . . In this layout it's my baba holding me in the back yard. I love her apron!


My dad, and his two brothers. My dad is the cutie in the middle.


This is my senior picture. Its the best one I had done, but I didn't just give it out to anyone. I had others I gave to people, and only the very special people got this one!

Avery before he turned into an asshole. (Oops~ Did I just call my darling son an asshole? I would never do that. Would I?? ) (notice that he and his father both have the same nick name. I wonder if it's genetic??) This was when he was in middle school and they had crazy hair day, and he let his brothers do his hair for him!



Me and my baba again! God I miss her so much.


this is pretty funny to me . . . I have scrapped some strange things, but I never thought I would scrap Qtips. I don't know if you can see the picture well or not, it's Alex and Avery with Qtips in their nose and ears . . .



Avery is 10 days younger than my friend Johnny's grand daughter Tarrah. And so when they would get together they were always so sweet! Baby kisses are the best!


Well those are my favorites from the weekend of my cyber crop! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment