Monday, March 22, 2010

I caught a Troll!

Ok so "I" didn't catch a troll but I heard a wonderful funny story that I would like to tell you . . .

This comes from Destiny's mother in law's friend, who has a grown handicapped son, who lives on his own in an apartment.

One day the son calls his mom and is SUPER excited! "Mom! Mom! You won't believe this!! I caught a troll."

The mom is busy and not really paying much attention, so she says she will come see the troll tomorrow.

The son says, "Ok mom you can see my troll but he's mine and I'm not giving him back! I caught him and now he's mine!"

Absentmindedly the mom placates her son, "Sure honey, I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day rolls around and the mom goes to visit her son. He excitedly opens the door for his mom. She walks in and sees that her sons sofa is shoved up against the closet door. "What's going on here son?"

"I told you I caught a troll and I have him locked in the closet so he can't get out."

The mom is perplexed, maybe the boy caught a cat or dog or worse a rat and he thinks it's a troll. So the mom says, "Let me have a look at your troll honey."

"I'll let you look at him, but he's mine. I caught him. And I'm not giving him back. He's mine."

The mom agrees, and pushes the sofa away from the closet door. And opens the door.
When she looks in.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................she sees a naked male midget.

"Mom! Mom! See my troll! I love him! But I'm worried that he will try to escape so I keep him in the closet."

Horror struck! The mom looks at the naked man, and tries to explain, "Sir my son is handicapped. He really didn't mean any harm, he just didn't understand." She is hoping with her explanation the poor man will not drag the police in to it.

"Ma'am please just give me my clothes."

She goes on to explain more . . . "I know he didn't mean any harm."

"Ma'am Please, Please just give me my clothes."

She gives the little man his clothes and then notices a "Watchtower" magazine from the Jehovah's Witnesses laying in the table. Her son kidnapped a Midget Jehovah's Wittneses who was going door to door~ Stripped him naked and kept him in the closet for over 24 hours!

Now tell me, you have never had a day that bad, have you??

* * * *

I giggled myself silly over this story! I don't know how much of it is true or not, but in my world the moral of the story is ~ Big or small, you never know what someone is going to think of you when you knock on their door~ You might end up naked in a closet for a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment