Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow and Swim suits

It's still winter here in Colorful Colorado! The other day we were told to expect 13 inches of snow! I was so excited! I laid in a bunch of yummy food and planned to scrap the days away but sadly the Weather men lied to me, yet again, and we just crap for snow . . . Just enough snow to make all the crazy drivers, drive crazy, which in turn makes me TWITCH , and become a foul mouth truck driver who has to take anxiety pills to get to work. Fun fun. UGH!

So yesterday Destiny didn't want to be at her "Wonderful" UGH! husbands families house, so she told them she had to go to work ~ Which she didn't. But it got her out of the house. So she chilled with me there for a while and then she came to the house to do some scrapbooking and I joined her when I got done with my bride at the store.

This is what my sweet little Kennedy looked like yesterday~ SOOOOOO cute!!
She and her Pappy Growling at each other! They love to do that! Soooo cute! I love this man for all the things he is . . . isn't he wonderful!
Smooching the baby! Sorry about the blur, I didn't have the flash on.


Pappy eating the baby! We all love to nibble on this baby!!!

It was a nice day, well, not nice if you wanted a blizzard like I did, but nice if you are everyone else in the world. So Destiny and I put on our swimsuits dresses our baby in her hot pink Flamingo swimsuit and we got in the hot tub! Pappy got in with us too!

Alex came home from work and took our picture! Destiny wanted him to get in the hot tub but he is a goober and didn't want to. You can see his shadow over my face! Silly boy!

Before Pappy got in the hot tub, he took a few pictures of me and my girls!
Here are our cute backs!


Lovin' on the baby! She liked the hot tub, but it made her really tired! So after we were done, it was nap time.


She is a granny's girl if there ever was one!!! She is my happy thought, when sometimes I feel like I'm hanging out in the dark.

Her mamma loves her soooooooo much! She is a good mama!

Fun!!! We are having fun! See the snow in the background . . . not the Blizzard I had hoped for.

My pretty girls!


We had lots of fun! I love the simple family days . . . Do drama, no fuss . . . just love, love and more love . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment