Saturday, March 20, 2010

The adventures of Cheri the Klutz continue

I think my nose is broken., Tim clocked me in the nose last night. Accidentilly. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder, and he said he said to me that he needed to get up and apparently I told him "NO" (in my sleep) and when he tried to get up, I must have moved to keep him there or something and he clocked me with his elbow. (At this point I'm wide awake) I heard it pop! and the pain set in fast.

Tim freaked out . . . texted the boys and told them that he hit me in the nose. My boys freak out Tony (Middle son) is calling like a crazy man Alex (oldest son) is home in a flash, Avery is still an A$$hole (I love him but call a duck a duck ) When we explain to Alex what happened he is like "Mom thats all your own fault." LOL And then it became a joke.

We were out of ice , but had a backyard full of snow, so tim got me an icebag of snow, and a couple of tylonal . . . This morning it still hurts and even the weight of my glasses hurts it. My eye looks like it's turning black and blue . . (I could handle the black, but I'm not really a blue girl.)

The adventures of Cheri the Klutz continue . . . . Anyone got the bubble wrap???

No comments:

Post a Comment